Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
As a motorcycle owner, you should have insurance for your bike. Various incidents can happen while you’re out on the road. Having motorcycle insurance can be a great way to limit unforeseen out-of-pocket costs following an accident.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Motorcycle insurance varies depending on the needs of the policyholder, but a typical policy commonly includes the following:
- Liability coverage helps cover bodily injury and property damage you may cause to others if you are in an accident.
- Collision coverage helps cover damage to your motorcycle if you are involved in an accident. This does not include your deductible.
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damage caused by events other than collisions. This can include fire, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage helps pay for damages if you get into an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Optional equipment coverage helps cover additional or optional equipment on your motorcycle if you decide to customize it.
The agents at Vista Insurance can help you learn about tailoring your motorcycle insurance policy to include additional coverages.
How Much Motorcycle Insurance Do I Need?
Texas requires all motorcycle owners to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage. Drivers are offered personal injury protection (PIP) as part of their liability insurance, but they can opt out. However, not limiting yourself to the bare minimum coverage requirements is essential. Having adequate coverage can financially protect you from accident expenses that can be difficult to recover from.
Contact Our Agency
If you are a motorcycle owner near Waco, Texas, the experienced agents at Vista Insurance are here to help. Our agents can assist you in learning more about motorcycle insurance options to help you decide on the right policy for you and your bike.
For additional information, contact our agency today at 254-235-8000.